Mathematics can be a complex and challenging topic for students and teachers.
The changes that continue in education have changed and challenged many teachers ways of delivering instruction in the classroom.
Many traditional methods have been proven to be less effective and the need to transform learning to meet research-based math practice standards is critical.
The Perceptions Math System has been taught to many amazing administrators and teachers in districts across the United States and in other countries. Below is a short list of schools that have received training in the Perceptions Math System and Manipulatives:
- Aiken Public Schools
- Albuquerque Public Schools
- Carmel Clay Schools
- Cobb County Schools
- Dublin City Schools
- Fremont County District #21
- Garland Public Schools
- Hartford Public Schools
- Joliet Public Schools
- New York City Schools
- Santa Rosa County (FL) Public Schools
- Stockton Unified School District
- Virginia Beach Public Schools
- Jemicy School in Owings Mills, Maryland
- Trident Academy in Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Fortune Academy in Indianapolis, IN
- The Country Day School in Costa Rica
Today, Perceptions Math continues to support the improvement of student understanding in mathematics. If you would like a presentation or an in-service for your teachers, please call Angie at 800-745-8212 or email PerceptionsMath@gmail.com for information.